Friday, March 8, 2013

Grade Updates & Cell Unit Preview & Twitter

Hello everyone. I have your quizzes graded and will get them plugged into Powerschool sometime this weekend (there is a slight snafu that I need to correct before I load them in). Additionally, I should be able to get all of your food labs graded this weekend and will get those loaded into the gradebook as well.

If you did not finish your notes on "Life is Cellular", please do so this weekend. Next week we will look into what the parts of the cells are, develop advertisements for the parts of the cell, look more closely at cells under the microscope, and explore the cell membrane and how it regulates the movement of certain things into and out of the cell.

Finally, I have linked this blog to Twitter, so if you are interested in getting more timely notices about this blog, please follow me on Twitter @mrlandryshs. Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.